About Alliance Health
Alliance Health Inc. (AHI) provides intense behavioral interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders as well as children who have been diagnosed with a serious emotional disturbance or mental health concern. The staff at AHI are trained specifically in techniques designed to address the needs of children with ASD. Alliance strives to provide Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) to our clients with staff that are trained in all the current interventions/techniques (play therapy, sensory diets, social skills training, DTI, etc…) that are available while staying true to the principals of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA). The goal of IBHS is based on the CASSP principals of building on the child’s strengths, while addressing the child’s areas of need. The team also attempts to generalize and maintain these skills. Alliance has several psychologists available who have extensive experience in the autism field and are available to provide services in the home and at our two offices located in Turtle Creek and Green Tree. They also consult with the staff at Alliance on a regular basis. Our BSC’s and MT’s have master’s degrees in a variety of fields (special education, social work, art therapy, counseling, applied developmental psychology, etc...) as well as certificates in ABA from approved institutions and board certified behavioral analysts
Our two directors take a very hands on and personal approach to overseeing your child’s care and meet regularly with all staff to ensure quality of care is achieved.
Susan Stewart-Bayne, MEd., BCBA- Co-Director
Melissa Rayman-Keilbach, MEd, LBS- Co-Director
"Everything that is mentionable is manageable."
Our mission is to provide behavioral therapy in which all clients and their families will benefit so that they will be prepared to meet the challenges of everyday living. we are dedicated to facilitating and enhancing each client's quality of life through specialized and innovative programs. Children and Adults with disabilities are professionally guided toward maximum integration in the home, at school, and in the community.
1. Concern for clients, nurturing therapy, consistency in therapy family/community involvement, and well being of all clients.
2. All clients are individuals with their own individual and unique needs.
3. Excellence in therapy requires the commitment of time, effort and support through a working partnership with the parents, school, and community.
4. Our programs provide the opportunity for all clients to reach their potential, and successfully function in an ever-changing society.
5. The Directors and supervisor strive to act in the best interest of the staff while maintaining client responsibility.
6. The professional and support staff are the providers of a secure, supportive, caring therapy environment.
7. The therapy environment contributes to acquiring positive behavioral status.